10/15/2012

Meet Andrew, Our New Intern!


Hello, my name is Andrew and I am the new intern at Friends For Youth. I am a recent graduate from the University of California at Berkeley. At this moment, I am attempting to situate myself financially in hopes that I will find myself in grad school within the next two years. I am excited to be a part of the Friends For Youth organization because I am a firm believer that the youth possess the power to direct our world towards peace. Furthermore, it is our responsibility as adults to exercise patience and love in order to nurture the youth for the better.

As for hobbies, my list is lengthy and still growing! I enjoy outdoor activities such as biking, jogging, hiking, geocaching (never heard of it? I HIGHLY recommend Google-ing it!), swimming, and just being immersed in nature. In contrast, I can also spend hours on end inside with a long novel and a piping hot cup of tea. I am also a HUGE San Francisco sports fan. Here’s to another shot at the World Series!

0 comments:

Top Ad 728x90