10/23/2012

Welcome, Josh, new intern for the Mentoring Institute

Hello friends! My name is Josh and I'm the new Communications Intern at the Friends For Youth Mentoring Institute. I have just recently graduated from the University of California, Santa Cruz and am currently aspiring to break into the field of public relations and communications. I’m proud to be a part of Friends For Youth and everything that they stand for because I believe mentorship can have a long lasting positive impact on a person’s life.

Some of my hobbies include listening to music, playing basketball, running, baking, and cooking. I’m a bit of a nut when it comes to health and nutrition. If I’m not at my desk performing social media-related tasks, I’m probably out exercising with my headphones on.


[We're happy to have you here, Josh, and look forward to working with you! - Sarah Kremer, Program Director]

0 comments:

Top Ad 728x90