6/25/2012

Meet Our New Summer Intern!



Hello everyone.  My name is Hannah Vizza and I am a recent graduate from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo. I have a Bachelors of Liberal Arts Degree in History and minors in Art History and Women Gender Studies. After attending Cal Poly, I moved back to my hometown in the bay area where now I have a summer marketing internship with Friends For Youth. I would describe myself as a friendly, positive, and active person. I love to meet new people, play sports, and eat chocolate.
I have many passions including traveling, reading, and painting. During my junior year of college, I was lucky enough to study abroad in Florence, Italy for a semester. In Florence, I immersed myself in my Italian heritage, made pizza, ate way too much gelato, and fell in love with Renaissance art. Also, while studying abroad, I was able to visit seven different European countries, including England, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Spain, Austria, and Czechoslovakia. I made new lifelong friends and enjoyed the different cultures I encountered. This experience broadened my perspective on life and enhanced my adventurous spirit and love of diversity.
In my free time, as I mentioned above, I love to read, paint, and be outside. Currently, I am rereading “Bossypants” by Tina Fey and I still find it just as hilarious as I did the first time. Tina Fey also happens to be not only one of my favorite writers but actors as well. In addition to “Bossypants,” I love to read many other series of books that range from Dan Brown’s “Da Vinci Code” to “Harry Potter” and to “The Lord of The Rings.” Also, I am a Jan Austin fan and have read several of her novels. When I am not reading, I am either outside spending time with my friends, going to Giants baseball games, or painting. Although I am not the best artist, I find painting, drawing, cooking, and other crafts to be both entertaining and relaxing.
I hope you all have found my brief introduction to be informative yet more enjoyable. I am very excited to work more closely with everyone at Friends For Youth!

0 comments:

Top Ad 728x90